- New creations-these are already in the works, can't wait to reveal! M and I have been busy in the craft/sewing room, and faithfully attending the church sewing class!
- New habits-more organization, consistent healthy eating, consistent time spent with God, and reading!
- New blogs-the revealing of not one but two, coming soon!
- New adventures
- New skills-farm skills, like goat milking, soap making and more! Also working harder on newer skills acquired in the last few years-knitting and quilting.
- New travels
- New recipes-mostly raw and vegetarian
- New babies to love-hopefully, foster care has been such a blessing!
- New studies
- New farmyard babies!
- New friends
- New attitudes-always a need to improve these!
- New volunteer opportunities-looking forward to this.
- New opportunities every day to grow in the Lord, to grow as a friend, a mother and wife!
Then He who sat on the throne said "Behold I make all things new, " And He said to me "Write , for these words are true and faithful".