Yesterday I posted on the Be heard project, and I forgot to say that after you watch the video clip, don't forget to sign the petition below it! We need to take a stand! Once again, here is the link:
http://www.beheardproject.com/
Mystery Dessert
-
*I don't know why the name . . . that is how I got it from my mom. It's
still a mystery why it's so delicious . . . you'd never guess it to be a
fat-fre...
21 hours ago
1 comment:
You're so right. We have to be on our toes and speaking up and standing up! Things are happening so fast...that we can't afford to be silent. As a matter of fact, we're planning a "political informational" meeting with our homeschool group by the end of the year. We also just started giving $ to AFA and the Family Council. They are behind the scenes fighting for family values.
Have a great weekend!
Tammy
Post a Comment