Thursday, January 12, 2012

A health tip I want to share!

A few years back, I lost 40 lbs. I did tons of research on health, and nutrition. One of the things that stuck with me is lemon water. Over the years, I have not kept up with this amazingly simple way to support your health. One of the main reasons drinking lemon water is so great is because it helps to keep your body in an alkaline state. An acidic state is not good, and many people drink a lot of coffee which is very acidic. Back when I did this research, I learned that keeping our body in a more alkaline state will keep us healthier and fight off harmful diseases in our body that could develop, like cancer. I just came across a great blog that is explaining this same thing read it here, then go get yourself a great big glass of fresh lemon water!!!

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Michelle,

That's very nice to know! Thanks for sharing that tip!

I'm going to email you to answer your question....I haven't forgotten you!

Have a great week!

Tammy