Saturday, June 30, 2012

If I'm right...

If my instincts are correct...we are on the brink of an answer to prayer. In fact, I think it has already come,  but I will know tomorrow for sure. If this is the answer to the specific prayer request we have prayed about, I am totally in awe of God right now. The answer is more than I could have imagined, and better than I could have ever thought. I was competely at a loss, and had given up on this issue, only to pray once more, and once again, not having enough belief that it would be answered. God is the God of surprises, and the God of abundance. He is so faithful. He is so good, and He is so much more than my little brain can comprehend. I wasn't expecting what has come about, and I know that the Lord hears our prayer. I will share more soon...

No comments: