Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh, child!!!

The other day I thought miss L looked so cute in her snowbunny outfit as she got ready to go out and play in the snow. I wanted to capture a quick picture before she went outside. I quickly remembered how hard it is to get a good photo of her. She has a VERY hard time just looking at the camera and smiling. This has always been an issue...and, it is actually better, but just to give you an idea, here are some samples of that days "photo shoot".

Please, just stand and smile, say cheese, anything but dance around, all I want is one quick picture, then you can go out and play!

Oh my goodness, what is that face? Please, little one, just smile, your normal, natural, adorable smile....and this is the best I got! {she was really trying here, lol!}.


Poor thing, she really thought that was the smile I see all the time when I am not trying to take pictures....this is not fun anymore!!! Come on, sweetie, one more try!!


Okay, I'll take this one...it's not really your typical smile, but you tried really hard for mommy, and you need to go out and play! And off she went to join her sister in the back yard for an afternoon of sledding.
This is only 5 of the many other pictures taken during what turned into a photo shoot, just looking for one simple picture...smiling at the camera. This is what I go through pretty much every time I try and get a picture of her where I want her to look at the camera...it's exhausting! She has so many faces she puts on in an attempt to pose...yet none are her natural smile. It does make for some pretty funny photos, and lots of memories when looking back at them! Oh, my sweet little Lil, you are a unique, fun-loving little girl, and I wouldn't trade you for the world! Love ya my little snow bunny!



1 comment:

Dalyn said...

She is just so cute!