Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bless an orphan...

As readers of this blog, you all know, I am passionate about orphan care. Why? Because it is the Lord's will that we as christians care for orphans in any way that we possibly can. God has given me a heart for them, a mother's heart full of compassion for orphans. It haunts me...it drives me, and it compells me. So with that, I want to share something exciting!!! A sweet friend of mine is about to embark on a trip to a far away land to meet her daughter for the very first time! I am so excited for her, her family, and for the little girl who waits.

They are having a fundraiser to help pay for the costs in adopting this little one. As a parent who has adopted internationally twice before, I know how fast it all adds up with travel, lodging, food, etc. Not to mention the adoption fees. This family will recieve 20-25% of anything that you purchase through this fundraiser. Go HERE to check it out, and know you are doing something big in helping this cause, because soon, another precious child will forever be home with her family. God BLess.

No comments: