Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Perfect Birthday!


Who knew that birthdays would get better as we age? Well, mine have! Today was the perfect day!
It started out with a beautiful fall bouquet of flowers from my sweetie and lots of hugs and happy birthday wishes from my little ones. Then came calls from special friends and family, and then out to lunch and a movie with my husband...a rare thing, now that there are so many kids in the house!

Back home, the girls were anticipating giving me the cake they had baked while I was away and they all enjoyed giving me special gifts, that are so dear to my heart! Later, I cuddled a sweet baby boy, went to church and worshiped my savior, and now home, ready to get get cozy and warm by the fire. Ahhh...life is good. Thank you Lord for another year...I hope to make this next one even better in your eyes!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

happy birthday Michelle! I'm so glad your day was special! You truly deserve it!

Dalyn said...

I agree with Teresa, you are an amazing woman and mother! Happy birthday Michelle, I'm so glad to have you as friend! Are you coming to the foster parent/s support group tomorrow night?