Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pretty Peasant Dresses!

The girls got to wear their matching peasant dresses on Easter. The dresses were made by Cora
and they turned out so cute! Cora is sewing to raise money for her upcoming adoption, and I am so excited for her and her husband, they will be first time parents very soon! Go visit her for some very sweet dresses your little ones might need!


We spent Easter at Grandma's house after church. Lilyann loved all the attention! We had brunch, Miranda and Grandma played a duet on the piano, and Miranda presented her Resurrection lapbook to everyone.


Here's cousin Olivia and the girls, and she's holding the little bunny that showed up at our house on Easter morning. Miranda named her Poppy. Now her other bunny, Nibbly, has a friend, and she is very happy about that!
Now we are off to another full day of homeschooling, homesteading, piano lessons and gymnastics!

7 comments:

day by day said...

Hi Michelle!

Oh, I apologize for not being over here to visit in such a long time. Happy Easter to you! Your girls are sooo adorable in those matching dresses!! I will go visit that site right now.

I hope you are all well!!!

frogglet said...

The girls are adorable. Thanks for linking me.

Looks like you had a wonderful easter.

Oh and I just have to tell you that I had a bunny just like that when I was a little girl!

Take Care,
Cora

jeanette said...

what adorable dresses!

Looks like a wonderful Easter. :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Your girls look beautiful in their adorable dresses! It looks like everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Have a great evening,
Tammy

Calico Sky said...

Oh my goodness those dresses are precious! Oh how I wish I could sew, but thanks for the link as I'm always happy to help fundraisers and prefer to buy handmade gifts for people anyways.

I'm glad you all had a nice Easter. A bunny, what a lovely lovely Easter present. Can I ask a question? As a Christian mom do you "do" the easter bunny/eggs etc? I've been living here a while and it isn't really done here but now I'm back adoption blogging I can see that it is pretty big in NA!

Michelle R Photography said...

The girls look so cute in their Easter dresses. Cora did a great job!!

Karen said...

The girls look so sweet in their pretty pink dresses. So precious!