Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Proverbs 31:2 Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her.


What a blessing and highest calling it is to be a mother. This year, I am even more thankful for this gift of motherhood, this amazing journey the Lord has called me to. I am so grateful for the children He has entrusted to me, and I pray I can be a better mother to them each and every day. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be a mother! From someone who was blessed with an amazing career outside the home for many years, I can honestly say, being home, and mothering, is even better! I am so grateful for this season of my life. Happy mother's day to all mothers out there,  whether you are parenting bio, adopted, foster children, or even a spiritual child you have been given the opportunity to pour God's love into. And I also wish a happy mother's day to those future mothers, those women who's hearts are waiting and longing for their child. Mother's day blessings to all of you!

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

Happy Mother's Day. Hugs