Friday, April 5, 2013

Are you watching the TRIAL of the year?

Ok, so I don't watch much t.v. You may catch me watching The Amazing Race once in awhile or HGTV sometimes,or the food network, but I just don't have much time for t.v. I hate crime t.v. shows, and will not watch them, and really, there's not much on that I feel is worthwhile. A couple years ago while driving in my car, I got hooked on listening to the Casey Anthony trial. You can read my reaction HERE when the verdict came in. I was stunned, and completely disgusted with our justice system in this country. So when the Jodi Arias trial began this year, I heard a bit about it, and watched some of it from the beginning. They are in the 4th month of the trial now and, although I don't like to admit, I am hooked! This real life death penalty case is fascinating, to say the least. This week a juror got kicked off. There has been so much drama with this trial. I really just wish it would end, and the verdict would come, but getting there has been highly interesting and entertaining, I am sure much better than any crime or court drama that is on t.v. could come up with! I love the prosecuting attorney, Juan Martinez. He is great to listen to. This case is obvious. She has admitted it, they have all the evidence that it was premeditated, yet the defense still has to give their side of the story. I am really looking forward to hearing the verdict, as long as it's not like the one I heard with the Casey Anthony case, I don't think I could handle that again.

No comments: