Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another BABY!

Yes...you read that right...we are taking another baby! I don't know how long, it could be very short term, or very long term. We got a call monday, and it wasn't confirmed until yesterday that they still wanted us to take this baby. What I know now is it's a girl...she's a preemie...still in the hospital...having some feeding issues. I will be going to the hospital on two occasions tonight to learn the technique to feed her, then we will bring her home tomorrow. The parents contested the hearing today, so there will be another hearing next week to determine if she will stay or go somewhere else. Foster care is quite a journey, and you never know what might happen! Please pray for this little one, it sounds like she is having a rough start. Stay tuned for more details!

3 comments:

Handwoven Dreams said...

How exciting! Have fun :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! How exciting!!!

L~ said...

Praise GOD - she will at least have one night with you guys!!! :)

If you have any questions let me know via email, I'll keep the computer on-
My dad just retired after 35 yrs of nursing the last 10 on the NICU! :)

Lifting you ALL up in prayer!
xoxoL~