Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ministry Mondays!

I am starting a new feature on my blog called "Ministry Mondays". I will be sharing information on ministries/and organizations I am familiar with that I can't help but share with the world! I will also be sharing some that are new to me, that deserve recognition as well.  I am not compensated in any way, this is just something I wanted to do to increase awareness of these amazing ministries, so that you too, can be blessed and amazed by them as well! Let's start with one of my favorites:

Above Rubies is a ministry I first became aquainted with in 2006, although it has been around much longer than that.
It has truly changed my outlook on life, motherhood, and what it means to be a christian.
Nancy Campbell, the founder, is an anointed, gifted, amazing woman of God who shares truth in a way you won't even hear in your church's these days. It is refreshing to have this ministry available, and I faithfully read her magazines-which by the way are available to anyone who requests them, she only asks for donations.  I recently got to attend another one of her women's retreats (which are available across the U.S. and internationally),  and next year I have vowed to invite everyone I know!
I highly recommend checking out this ministry/website, and taking full of advantage of the wonderful resources there. You won't be disappointed, and you will be blessed beyond measure!

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

Wonderful way to get their names recognized. Thanks for doing this. Hugs