Thursday, September 15, 2011

Motherhood, a journey of love.



Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont


I am feeling especially blessed this week, and agree wholeheartedly with the quote above. I have experienced pure love X4! My days are filled with big huge hugs around my neck, kisses, pretty pictures painted just for me, and little girls calling me mommy, telling me I am thier "favorite" and sharing all their joys and dreams with me! How did I ever get this lucky? Motherhood is challenging, but it is worth so much more than even the highest paying job I have ever had. Thankfully I have the Lord to guide me in this most important task! Without Him, I would be lost! Even on those stressful days, I can look back when I fall into bed exhausted and see the blessings. There is not a day that goes by that I have not been hugged countless times, and literally squished with love from my girls. All 4 of my girls are so generous with the love they give. I am humbled beyond measure. I hope that I can always pour out as much love to them that they always offer me. Sweet baby kisses, squeals of joy, laughter and love. This mother's heart is full.

No comments: