Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More primitive CHRISTmas Decor!!!

These I actually keep out all winter, more of my primitive snowmen. I love this guy!!!

I got this at a little primitive mercantile here in town last year...it's candle flickers!

Another prim snowguy...his home is on the mantle along with about ten other snowmen, and snowgirls!!


The bathroom needed a little snowlady and some trees...don't ya love her little snowbaby?




And my favorite of all...my simple nativity. I love this the most!!! Miranda helped me put it out and she was so excited as I unwrapped each piece. She understands that although snowmen are nice, and presents are fun, the truth about Christmas is God's only son!!! Merry Christmas!!!



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lovely snowmen, and you're right, the nativity is even lovlier!
Blessings, Kimberly

Dalyn said...

Super cute Michelle!

American Homemaker said...

Your snowmen are so adorable!