Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More primitive CHRISTmas Decor!!!

These I actually keep out all winter, more of my primitive snowmen. I love this guy!!!

I got this at a little primitive mercantile here in town last year...it's candle flickers!

Another prim snowguy...his home is on the mantle along with about ten other snowmen, and snowgirls!!


The bathroom needed a little snowlady and some trees...don't ya love her little snowbaby?




And my favorite of all...my simple nativity. I love this the most!!! Miranda helped me put it out and she was so excited as I unwrapped each piece. She understands that although snowmen are nice, and presents are fun, the truth about Christmas is God's only son!!! Merry Christmas!!!



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lovely snowmen, and you're right, the nativity is even lovlier!
Blessings, Kimberly

Dalyn (AKA The Queen of Quite Alot) said...

Super cute Michelle!

Angie said...

Your snowmen are so adorable!