Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall is here!!!

It's hard to believe it's October already! My favorite season is here! The weather has cooled off which makes me smile, and the leaves are beginning to change to all the beautiful colors I love.

Fall makes me so happy! I look forward to pumpkins all around the house, the kids jumping in leaf piles in the yard, and the smell of home baked pumpkin bread coming from my kitchen.

I love to curl up with a warm blanket at home with my favorite book, drinking hot apple cider. In my garden I found a wonderful surprise of miniature white pumpkins growing abundantly, and I can't wait to bring them in to decorate with.

The pleasures of fall are so many...I hope you enjoy the blessings of this season as much as I do!

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Oh isn't autumn wonderful??

sweet momma luv u said...

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for coming by my blog and joining in the fun 100th post give away! It was nice to meet you!

I just love fall time! What a wonderful life you have living on a farm. We kinda live in the suburbs. We do have a little veggie garden,an apple tree and a peach tree, and a flower garden area.


Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the cool fall weather! I made a wonderful apple cake today and plan on making some pumpkin bread tomorrow.

Smiles and blessings,
Jody