Monday, November 15, 2010

Blessed with Bento!!!

My sweet friend L over at a blog I adore sent me an amazing surprise the other day in honor of my bday! Thank you L!!! Not only did she include some of her wonderful handcrafted items-in an owl theme which I am just loving right now, she blessed us with Bento supplies! I was so excited, I got right to work, creating my first "real" bento lunch...

And here it is!!! This was so fun to make! The sandwich was cut with one of the new cutters she sent which can cut bread, meat, or cheese. It is made of pita bread, cream cheese and cucumber, and the kitty face was cut out of turkey pepperoni! No kitty should go without multi colored fishy crackers and babybel cheese.


Miss L waited so patiently for her bento. She ate every bite, and asks me for a bento lunch every day now!!!