Sunday, December 11, 2011

Boys are blessings!


Here's our precious 6 month old bundle of joy--baby Riah!! He has been with us going on 2 months now. There is a hearing coming up where there is a small possibility he may go to relatives that the state will not approve, (but the judge could), so we are waiting for the outcome right before Christmas.



And this is "A", Laney's full brother. He has now been here with us for two weeks. He seems to fit right in with the bunch. He is very sweet, and loves to help.

Having six kids is a huge adjustment, especially because they are all so close in age. We are all learning together, and doing our best to make it all work. I will say this is the hardest job I have ever had. Working 40 hrs. a week as a professional in the medical field was a piece of cake in comparison--however I never felt I was right where I was supposed to be when out in the work force. Now I do. I am here, at home, learning and growing with my children, and leaning on the Lord more every day. Leading my little ones to Christ is my daily goal. I have so far to go, and so much more to learn. I pray I will grow in wisdom, faith and trust in the Lord as I raise up these amazing kids for HIM!

1 comment:

Dalyn said...

and God will give you the desires of your heart my dear friend. :) Your life blesses me!