Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I was tagged...


I was tagged by Deb, to list six words that describe me...hmmm? I guess I would have to start with how I am feeling today.


Domestic-I am home after working four hours at work today. I could have stayed longer, but why? When I can be home playing with my darling daughters, gathering fresh veggies from the garden, cooking, and keeping my home, which is what I love!!


Conservative-I have been thinking a lot about this lately. I believe that this stems from my faith in God, and by knowing that those standards He calls us to live by are for our own good, our own well-being, and because He loves us so much!


Adventurous-White water rafting, traveling the world, and sea kayaking are some of my favorite things to do! I hope to share my love for these things with my children.


Compassionate-This is probably why I have chosen a career of working with children with special needs, and why I have adopted orphans internationally and hope to adopt more. I have a heart of compassion for children, and a mother's heart for sure!


Thankful-I am so blessed and grateful for all that I have. I have so many passions and so much I want to do, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to do so many of them, and most of all to be a mother!


Have a great day!!!





1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your blog is darling. I enjoyed reading about you--you sound so compassionate. I, too, love children and cannot stand to hear the news or read the paper, etc. when it has to do with something bad happening to children. I just turn the channel or stop reading. I hope you have a blessed day. Julie