Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Miss Lilyann...

We are enjoying her so much, just thought I'd post some more recent photos. She is such a busy little thing, she is often hard to get a good picture of.
I have been working more this summer, and each night when I get home, she starts dancing her little happy feet dance, as she screams "hi mama" and wants me to pick her up. She then gives me a big huge hug and kiss. She is such a sweetie!
Tonight we went out to dinner, and she had all the people around us entertained. She is LOUD! Not only that, she is funny to watch. Some people even came to our table to tell us they were enjoying her!
She definately keeps us on our toes...Jeff has been exhausted, and sooo happy to see me when I get home from work. School has only been out a couple weeks, and taking care of Lilyann all day every day is more than he bargained for! He's enjoying her though! Today they spent most of the day in our backyard swimming pool. She is starting to love the water! She can even climb the ladder into the pool. I can't call her baby Lily anymore, she is now my full fledged toddler, who will be 2 this month!!! I can't believe how quickly she has transformed from a baby to a big girl!

4 comments:

Tereasa said...

She's soooo cute!

day by day said...

She is just precious! She sounds lively and spirited like my Ella!!

Have a wonderful week-end!

Kevjoemcg said...

Lilyann is getting so big. It was great reading your story of how you were matched. I hope she had a great birthday too. November will be here sooner then we think. Time is flying.

Ronda said...

Wow she is getting so big-she looks so grown up-I can't believe it. Love the pig-tails.