Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!


M turns 9 yrs. old today. I can hardly believe she is this old already. She has had a whirlwind week of special visitors, trips to the county fair, and we will top it off with a little party at the soda fountain. M asked only for people to give dog toys, collars, food and treats for the animal rescue for her b-day this year. I am so proud of her. She spends her days reading, playing with her animals (and making crowns and clothes for them), playing with her sister and baby foster sisters. She is a joy and treasure, and I am so thankful to God for his amazing blessings! Happy birthday, sweet-pea, I love you!!!

3 comments:

Handwoven Dreams said...

Happy, Happy Birthday sweet M!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it continues to be filled with lots of fun!

frogglet said...

Happy Birthday M! I love the crown on the kitten, so cute. Hope she has a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

A Huge Happy Belated to you Miss M!!! That crown you made you kitty is adorable!!!