We urgently need prayers here. Today our SW called, stating that her supervisor decided a "decision making" meeting needs to be held next wed, Sept. 29th to decide on a permanant home for baby L, who we have now had in our care for 14 months. Even though moms termination trial won't be for months, they want her in her permanant place now. It sounds like her supervisor already has her mind made up that the relatives from another state will be the first choice. They have never met baby L, but will be at the meeting by phone. We have always been told that all parties will be weighed carefully, but that doesn't sound like it is actually the case. We will get to speak and share our feelings, but I am not sure it will do much good. That is why I am seeking as many prayers as we can get for this! We would appreciate it so very much! We also found out that her mom's trial is happening all this week. We should know the results by friday.
We know the Lord has His hand on this entire situation. We know she will be okay wherever she goes, but we also know we will miss her greatly if she has to leave. We all love her dearly. Please also pray for M, as she is taking the possibility of her leaving soon very hard.
Blessings to you all!!
Old Dog, New Trick - We went to the Teach Them Diligently conference in NW Arkansas over the weekend. It's been several many years since we attended one, so we really needed it...
1 hour ago