Monday, March 21, 2011

I interrupt this blog...

to report on baby L's case...

I got word today that baby L's lawyer sent an email with a proposal of an open adoption/relinquishment. That's all it said...so we are left hanging!!! She said it has to be approved by the adoption unit with the dept. and then they will need our signatures!!! I don't know when this is all going to happen, but it could be anytime. Please keep baby L and us in your prayers. This is a crucial time, and a time we have been waiting for for so long. Of course, the email was very short, and brief, so this is all I know. Baby L's mom has not made contact since before Christmas, so this is all still so shocking to me, because she was always so interested in getting her back. Thank you for your continued prayers, and I hope to be back very soon with an update on this development!!!

Blessings!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Praying for God's will :)

Scrappy quilter said...

I know how difficult this is...the waiting. We waited a number of times!! Hugs

Dalyn said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Wow, I'm so excited for you. Can't wait until she is a permanent part of your family. Will definately be praying.