Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Majestic...


I have been going on a morning walk each day. I absolutely despise exercising, and the walks, and workouts never get easier. Lately I have been trying to change things up to make it more tolerable. I decided to take my camera along the other day, and snap a few photos of anything that catches my eye. Look at these majestic creatures I came across! Aren't they beautiful??
I have been giving thanks on these walks, talking to God, and my dog along the way. He has given me eyes to see, legs that walk and a beautiful route to walk on. How can I despise that? Thank you, Lord, for all you have done, and all you continue to do and all you have given me. Thank you for helping me to see the beauty all around me, even while exercising!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Such a great idea to take the camera! Who knows what kind of beauty God has in store for us as we walk. Great picture! ~ Jen