Monday, March 10, 2008

A precious moment


Last night Miranda's kitten got out for the first time at night, and within a few moments, it was gone. We thought she would show up, but she is still missing. Tonight, it is really sinking in, and Miranda is grieving the loss of the kitten she loved. Earlier, I was getting Lilyann into her pajamas, and Miranda was sitting on the bed in tears. Lilyann looked over at her, then looked up at me, and proceeded to walk over to Miranda, where she reached up to her face, then leaned over and layed her head on her lap, giving her the most precious baby hug I have ever seen. She then toddled back over to me, sat down on my lap, smiled up at me, then continued to look over at Miranda with a concerned face. What sweet, compassionate, little girls I have. What a blessing!

5 comments:

Handwoven Dreams said...

Michelle,

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on our blog! Has the little kitten come back home? Tell Miranda that we will be praying that she comes home soon.

Take care,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry Miranda! Has kitten come home yet?

What a sweet story, it is so precious for our little ones to be compassionate with one another :)

Marci said...

Thanks for visiting our blog. Your girls are really sweet. I am sorry about your kitten.

jeanette said...

what a sweet little sister. I'm so sorry about your kitten though!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious. Hope her little kitten returns. Bless her heart, I'm sure he'll turn up.
Patricia