Friday, March 7, 2008

We're home!

I got to bring Lilyann home yesterday, and she is sooo much better! She had a long nights rest, and is even better this morning! I have never had issues like this with Miranda, so it was a bit unnerving, but I knew she would get well. Thanks for all the prayers.

Today we are staying home again, and missing MOPS. I am missing a healthy eating and recipe swap there today! Bummer. But, the girls just aren't ready to get back into our regular routine. Today will be a quiet, calm, cozy day at home. Can't beat those days anyway!

More later...

3 comments:

Dalyn said...

so glad you are home! And get healthy! See ya Saturday *U*

Paulette said...

Love the new blog and the name is just great. I am so sorry Lily is so sick. But I am glad she is Ok and home with you. My god daughter born 2 lb 5 oz had lots of lung issuse when she was young. It never took her much to get sick. Not at 10 you would never know she had such a rough start.

She will be in my prayers

Deb said...

I am so glad Lilyann is doing better and is home with you and Jeff and Miranda too! Miss you guys. She looks like she has grown soooo much since China.