Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9-9-09 an update!

I have been gone awhile due to computer difficulties, viruses, mouse troubles, and finally got my computer home tonight, all healed and full of lots and lots of virus protection!!!

I have many posts rolling around in my head...just need the time to write them...I have one formulating on a strong passion of mine, early brain development in a media society. I did a talk on this once at work, and would love to do it again. I hope to share some very important points on this soon. I also need to do an update on our foster care situation, and L, and her new behaviors and phrases! (not all are pleasant, but she keeps some spice in life!). Also, we are in the beginning of another homeschool year, and things are getting off to a very slow start. Some days move along beautifully while others are met with constant interruptions...such is life. In my attempt to constantly simplify (ha ha), I have just added another activity to our schedule...Storybook Ballet...which starts tomorrow for L! M took this when she was 3 as well, and it is the cutest class ever, I couldn't pass up the chance for L to experience it also...more on this soon too! I still need to do a post on some of the healthy recipes I am using, and share the books I am reading. I am busy getting ready for a yard sale as we simplify, declutter, and clean up as much as we can around here! The next few weekends are booked solid, ending in our county fair and my sweet M's 8th birthday party! Life is full!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness! Nothin' going on with you I see..LOL!
I swear girl, you are crazy! Homeschooling, ballet, garage sale.....
Maybe I am just not motivated enough! Haha!
Hugs, Jill

Calico Sky said...

So glad life is full & joyous and whole! You deserve nothing less :)

Scrappy quilter said...

Sounds like you are super busy. I remember days like that when we were homeschooling. We still have them and we've been homeschooling for 12 years.

Karen said...

Glad to see that you finally got your computer back. I know you were going nuts. Sounds like you are plenty busy.