Saturday, May 24, 2008

We love books!!!

Lilyann loves to read books. She will often grab a book, climb up on the couch, and sit there and read in babytalk. It is sooo cute! She also brings me books regularly to read to her, and she loves to sit in my lap, and point to things. She looks up at me with a huge smile on her face, as if to say this is the greatest thing ever!!!
Miranda will sit and read with Lilyann also. She is such a good big sister. She loves to read also! All this school year, I would find her reading on her own in her room. I am so proud of her! I have always loved books, in fact I can't get enough of them! I do not read anything fictional either. How could I, when there is just so much to learn and glean from books! I have a huge stack of books to read on various topics right now, from cooking, to prayer, to homeschooling, and more. There are just so many good books out there, with so much wonderful information, I just can't get enough!!!

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

My two year old does the same because she is copying my son who is also a big reader. It's cute to see, and makes it so much easier with the second one. Your daughters are adorable and look very happy. You can tell there is a of of joy in your home. :)

Ronda said...

An avid reader-a girl after my own heart. Ella loves her books..."Ballet Kitty" is her favorite.